Sunday, January 4, 2009

లవ్ లెటర్ టు అనుష్క


ISHQ letter



To
sweety
my sweet heart

sub : pray for love


My dear Anushka I have a lot of ISHQ on you. It's very silly to you my bellyless baby. when I saw U my jaw moments starts to speak sweety.

We can stop the hunger by feeding food
We can stop the bus by pushing break
We can stop the flame by pouring water

But no one can stop love blossoms

YOU are the Earth
I am the Sun

any one can stop SUN love (rays) towards earth..? impossible. May be earth avoid SUN love (rays)... But he don't stop loves the Earth. That's the true love. A great love ends with life only. Not lover's life (acceptor).. givers life (who loves like sun). i.e. The love never prayer beauty & appearance.. LOVE loves only mind and soul.


LOVE is nature
EGO is pollution

pollution destroys nature
ego separates lovers

money, negative thinking, celebrity are ego friends.. So say to ego 'NO' place in your soul.

PRAKASH may be a waste fellow
fast fellow

how prakash will available to you is important

when U sleep HE is a hug
when U awake HE is a peg
when U bath HE is a mug
when U play HE is a pug
when U talk HE is a bug

SUN LOVES THE EARTH EVER
PRAKASH LOVES SWEETY FOREVER


thank you for know my feelings

prakash
he is waiting 4 you with 1000 eyes

No comments: